Upper School Families - "Scholarships: Searches and Solutions"
Upper School Commons
Participants will learn how to:
- Understand the three sources of scholarships
- Identify and use key websites to find scholarships
- Find the most generous colleges
- Organize a personal scholarships search
- Make the process manageable
The program is particularly geared toward junior students and parents, but open to the entire Upper School community. We hope to see you there!
Please RSVP to Rachel Kelso at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 23rd