Look over the Volunteer Guidelines and Expectations below. If you are still interested in applying, please thoughtfully complete the application on this page.
Please understand that we anticipate a high number of applicants this year. Some factors determining the selection process will include: former volunteer status, total number of spaces needing to be filled, age, and desirable qualities in reference to other applicants.
EXPECTATIONS AND GUIDELINES
A Camp Webb Volunteer is expected to:
- Lead by example.
- Help maintain supervision of designated campers at all times.
- Help ensure a safe environment for campers during camp activities, as well as when traveling to and from locations on campus.
- Escort campers when needed (ex. bathroom, nurse).
- Refrain from using profanity or physical force with campers and others.
- Exhibit a positive attitude displayed through words and body language.
- Be a willing participant in any camp activity.
- Help create a community within his/her camp.
- Know each camper in his/her camp.
- Arrive on time and stay until duties are completed daily.
- Be willing and available to assist with class instruction.
If you fail to adhere to these guidelines, you may be asked to leave Camp Webb immediately.
Once you submit your application, it will be forwarded to the appropriate camp leaders for their review. They will then contact you directly with a response to your application.
If you are a Webb student and you spend time here volunteering, you are eligible to receive credit toward your Service Learning Hours. These count as indirect hours. Please click here for a link to a SLH form
. You must complete the form and have your camp leader sign it. You must then take it to the Upper School office yourself.