FUTURES BASKETBALL presents 2022 Fall 3v3 Basketball
Webb FUTURES clinics and leagues will allow area youth to receive instruction from a variety of qualified coaches and instructors. Our hope is for each athlete to improve their knowledge in a particular sport, have fun and exhibit high standards of character and sportsmanship in a competitive athletic environment.
Each athlete will be placed on a team after evaluations. Our goal is to make the teams EVEN.
We want the games to be competitive as possible!
- Both camps for boy grades 2nd-5th and girls grades 4th-7th.
Clinic is limited to 32 players per age group.
4-6 players per team (8 teams)
Coaches will be provided
Teams announced after evaluations
Boys: Haslam Gym
Girls: Lee Athletic Center
Webb School of Knoxville
9800 Webb School Lane
Knoxville, TN 37923
$50 per player ($60 walk-up). Includes clinic t-shirt.
Make checks payable to: Webb School of Knoxville
8:30 a.m.: Gym Opens
9:00-9:45 a.m.: Evaluations (Skill Development)
9:45-10:00 a.m.: Free Play, Team Announced
10:00 a.m.: Session 1 with 2 games
10:30 a.m.: Session 2 with 2 games
11:00 a.m.: Session 3 with 2 games
11:30 a.m.: Session 4 with 2 games
*Schedule subject to change
WINTER LEAGUE SCHEDULE
More information coming soon!
- No timeouts. Coach on the fly or substitute.
- If fouled on a made basket; no free throws, made basket counts as 3 points.
- Shooting Foul = 1 free throw for 2 points
- No pressing until the last minute of the game. Defense is not allowed to pick up the ball until half court. Players are encouraged to sprint back to half court and match up on a made shot.
- Teams will play man-to-man defense.
- No face guarding. Referees and coaches will encourage players to consistently see man and ball.
- No defensive double teams or traps until the final minute of the game.
- There is no coaches box. Coaches are encouraged to instruct and help the kids however they see fit without compromising or interrupting the game play.